Book
En
eng

BOOK WITH US AND ENSURE YOUR PEACE OF MIND!

Posta Donini is pleased to offer you the possibility of ensuring your stay and your booking.

With an amount equal to only 3% of your booking you can purchase an insurance that will allow you, in case you are forced to cancel your reservation, to recover 100% of the cancellation fee . 80% of it will be refunded directly to you and the remaining 20% by a coupon that can be redeemed in our Hotel and its facilities.

For example on a booking of € 100, the insurance fee is only € 3!

 

The policy guarantees you:

  • PROTECTION AND ASSISTANCE BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY
  • REIMBURSEMENT OF MEDICAL EXPENSES OF FAMILIES WHO STAY AT HOME
  • 24/7 OPERATIONAL CENTER with assistance to the person, the house and the vehicle.

 

THE INSURANCE MUST BE ACTIVATED WITHIN 2 DAYS FROM THE DATE YOU MADE YOUR RESERVATION, DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

 

For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.